Monday, March 8, 2010

Chasing Strength

It’s 1:22am EST. What are you doing?

I’m still up. I went upstairs to my room at 11:30pm.

I can’t sleep.

I spent the weekend at a conference.

That’s right – I go to conferences on subjects that I want to learn more about – things that make me better at what I do.

So I go and hang out with people who are smarter than me and have already done and are currently doing what I want to do and are where I want to be.

And I meet other people who are like-minded. They want to do and be the same.

And it’s cool.

What do you want to do?

What do you want to be?

Strength comes in many forms. Become great at what you do. That’s the path to strength.

Go find out what you love to do and do more of it. Become stronger.

Aspire for more. Be stronger.

Become great. Be strong.

Then give back.

That’s real strength.

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

- Winston Churchill

Bookmark & Share

{ 3 comments }

Posted via web from rain13r's posterous

No comments: